Now Boarding...3rd Grade!
It is my goal that this will be a "Smooth Flight", and that your child will walk away with some great learning experiences, closer to God, and ready for the next grade! We're off to "Great Adventures" in 3rd Grade!
In our class we are a team, we respect each other, take risks, try our best, learn from our mistakes, create, dream big, and celebrate each other's success!
I currently live in San Marcos, CA with my family since 2005. I was born and raised in Barstow, CA and attended Barstow Adventist Elementary till 8th grade. I spent my high school years attending San Pasqual Academy and graduated in 1991. After earning my Bachelors degree from Cal State San Bernardino, I began my teaching career in the Adventist School System in 1991. Along the way I married my husband Chris and became the mother to 3 wonderful children, all of whom have attended or currently attend EAA.
Personal Mission Statement:
I have and will always dedicate myself to my students and their families. It is my mission to see that each student does their best, are successful at achieving their goals, and most importantly to be there to help them every step of the way!
- San Pasqual Adventist Academy
- Cal State University at San Bernardino - BA in Liberal Studies, Minor in English
- Cal State University at Fullerton - California State Teaching Credential
- La Sierra University - SDA Professional Teaching Credential
- SDE Participant
- BER Participant
- South Eastern California Conference - Differentiated Instruction Committee
- Common Core Math Seminar
- 2017- Current 3rd Grade Teacher Escondido Adventist Elementary
- 2014- 2017 3/4 Grade Teacher, Escondido Adventist Elementary
- 2013-2014 2nd Grade Teacher, Escondido Adventist Elementary
- 2010-2013 3rd Grade Teacher, Oceanside Adventist Elementary
- 2002-2010 Kindergarten Teacher, Oceanside Adventist Elementary
Hobbies / Interests:
Lately my hobbies and interests have been watching my kids play for EAA's high school sports, or performing for church. When I am not being the cheerleader mom, I enjoy having fun with my family and friends. I have recently taken up jogging and have joined a group of mom's here at EAA to jog every Sunday morning. I also enjoy the beach, reading, and baking.
Favorite Bible Text:
Psalm 9:1- I will praise you O Lord with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
Isaiah 41:10 – So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.